|Eye Piece Lens Description||Barlow|
|Objective Lens Diameter||20 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||15.8 Ounces|
|Focal Length Description||20 millimeters|
- This nine-piece 1.25 inch astronomy accessory kit let you get the most out and enhances the performance of your telescope.
- It contains 6mm/12.5mm/ 20mm plossl eyepiece. a 2x berlow lens/ T adapter. a moon filter. three color planetary filters(Red. Blue. Yellow). a Chamois cloth and a handy aluminum case.
- 6mm 12.5mm. 20mm Plossl eyepieces ????for different power planetary and lunar observation broad-field lunar observations. star clusters. and a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep-sky targets in any telescope.
- 2X Barlow lens ???? A visual Barlow. doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25 inch eyepiece. A prime focus T-adapter for attaching a DSLR camera. With the T2 threads (M42x0.75). you can attach a T-ring for astronomy photography. A tele-extender for increasing the focal length of the telescope when attaching a DSLR camera.
- Moon filter ???? helps to dim the bright light from the Moon. making it more comfortable to view so you can see more detail and surface features. 3 color planetary filters ???? The three color filters (Red. Blue??Yellow) highlight features on Mars. Jupiter. and Saturn.They are an essential tool of the lunar and planetary observer. for filters permit the observation and photography of surface detail that is often virtually invisible without filtration.
There are no reviews yet.